Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Never Write On This

I never write on this web log. Its true. People say to me, "You should write on your web log" or "When are you going to write on your web log?". You people are just silly. You have talked to me before! My life is not very exciting or cool (because I live in a desert... boom boom chic) and I am a lazy typist. Hate to type.

But tomorrow... hallelujah... I am going on a little vacation. I am going to the GRAND CANYON. See I have nothing to say about it. I'm just happy that I am going somewhere. Its going to be fun. Hostel. Hiking. Hullabaloo. Hannah. Hannah hiked to the hostel and caused a hullabaloo... horrendously. I AM GOING TO THE GRAND CANYON. It sounds better in caps. Here's the interesting thing about that: I just moved to Arizona. Before July 6, I had never even BEEN to Arizona. Before June 1 (ish), I had never even really THOUGHT of Arizona. And now... I LIVE here and I do things like go to the Grand Canyon, and I had never even thought of it before. Sure, the GC (somewhat like the "OC" but really not at all) sounded very nice, but very far away and practically in another country. That is what it seemed like to me. Another country. And now I live here, and its pretty nice to be here with all this newness for me. Maybe its not new for other people, but for me... I never even THOUGHT about this and somehow I just landed here. All of a sudden, out of nowhere I ended up living in Arizona. And thats kind of how my life has been going for the past little while... things I had never even THOUGHT of have just been happening. All this newness and its not even spring! Who would even believe it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home