Sunday, April 03, 2005

I AM CRANKY

I am not going to pretend. All of those other journals... maybe not the one about the hole in the plane... were nice and happy. I think I was writing about flowers. But now its time to get real.

I HATE WRITING PAPERS AND I THINK WILLIAM AND MARY IS TRYING TO KILL ME.

I really do because every time I turn around I have another stupid paper to write. And that is what they are: stupid papers. I cannot even do this anymore. In the last four days I have written five papers and I am still not done. I have three more to write for this week alone. How can I have written five papers and not be ready for the week. And how can it have taken me four days... one of which I was not even writing because I had a bad cold (boo hoo) which I blame on them too. They probably implanted the germs in my apartment while I gone on my happy vacation so I would come back and miserable. I hate them because they are trying to ruin my life. I am supposed to be at the beach and in the sun on spring break. I am supposed to be having a nice time. I am NOT supposed to be sitting on my ass in their stupid computer lab hating my life. I hate them. They are evil.

I have nothing else to say about that. I just wanted to post it on the internet so that everyone else can see how evil William and Mary is. E-V-I-L. I'm going to go now and eat in the library next to the "No food or drink" sign. I will have a drink there, too. Then I am going to kick their garbage cans.

Boy, I feel better. I am one cranky lady today.

2 Comments:

Blogger SN said...

down with william and mary! i'm going to kick a garbage cans here while spitting "willam and mary" out of the corner of my mouth. -sn

9:14 AM  
Blogger SN said...

hey........it posted my picture too. just in case you perhaps forgot what i looked like...

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home