Sunday, April 03, 2005

A little less cranky

I still think that William and Mary might be out to ruin me, but I just did something that was not writing a paper (although now I have to write a paper on it, but whatever) and was actually extremely interesting. There is an online simulation of having a learning disability at this web site. I highly recommend it to teachers, students, friends of teachers, friends of people, pretty much anyone. It is very interesting and will teach you a lot.

Go to this web page http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/misunderstoodminds/intro.html and look for the attention, reading, writing, and mathematics sections. I guarantee it will be an eye opening experience.

So, I'm less cranky and I have learned something. Now I will type out another paper for "the man". Always trying to bring me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home